FOREVER & EVER
WHAT IS THE FOREVER & EVER PROGRAM?
It is an industry’s leading vinyl take-back scheme for recycling end of life post-consumer vinyl flooring founded and funded by NFD. Through Forever & Ever, we can recycle smooth uplifted flooring and old stock. The material is recovered and delivered to our retail partners to put back into the community through different organisations.
– WHAT IS ACCEPTABLE FOR RECYCLING –
- post installation, clean vinyl off-cuts
- old stOCK AND SMALL BATCHES
- SMOOTH UPLIFTED FLOORING (DEPENDING ON CONDITION AND QUALITY)
– WHAT IS NOT ACCEPTABLE FOR RECYCLING –
- FLOORING CONTAINING ASBESTOS
- FLOORS FROM BUILDINGS CONSTRUCTED PRIOR TO 1990
- BURNT TILES
- WET, MOLDY OR WEATHERED FLOORING
- WOOD AND LAMINATE FLOORING
- PRODUCT CONTAINING CONCRETE/FLOOR PREP ON BACKING
- NON-NFD PRODUCTS
Any consumer, retailer or installer can uplift a stack onto a pallet. Drop the pallet off at any of our drop zones below
and we do the rest from there!